Information & location for the Snake Handling Refresher Course
- Duration: 3-4 hours.
- The course will be conducted at our training centre in Chidlow.
- Conditions apply for refresher, see additional information
- The course is held mainly indoors with some activities outside
- Your dress code must be long trousers and closed in boots
- Tea/coffee and morning snack will be provided
- Please bring your own lunch. Fridge on site.
Refresher courses are recommended for those who have qualified previously but have not been catching snakes regularly in 3 years and for those who simply want to brush up on their skills.
You must have a certificate of achievement from your completed full course at Bob Cooper Snake Rescue and Relocation Training to qualify to attend a refresher course.